I september inviterer ICF Israel oss i ICF Norge til å delta på deres webinar om ICFs tredje kjernekompetanse: "Etablere tillit og nærhet i relasjonen". ICF Israel har invitert MCCere rundt om i verden til å forelese om alle ICFs kjerne-kompetanser gjennom et helt år. Siden foredragsholderen i september er "vår egen" Ina Schjøtt Brackman, ble vi i ICF Norge invitert til å delta sammen med dem.
Webinaret er engelskspråklig
Detaljer vedr. påmelding/-logging - se under.
What's the webinar about?
It’s about the 3rd ICF Core competency: Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
Why this Competency?
Because Trust and Intimacy is vital for a meaningful coaching conversation where we want to have real connection with our clients. And personally, I found it difficult to have “the right amount of” intimacy with a client, especially with male clients, to really connect and not tip over and be misunderstood and thereby loose the trust.
How will we do it?
We will have a co-active webinar where participants are invited to share thoughts and experiences so that we all get a deeper understanding of the relationship between trust and intimacy.
What will you leave the webinar with?
1. A deeper understanding of the 3rd ICF competency and what’s in that for you
2. A curiosity to experience and learn more about Trust and Intimacy between you and your clients
3. What level is needed for you, depending on where you are in your coaching journey, and how to make this competency fun and easy in your coaching.
1. Welcome, “landing in”, “rules” for the session
2. Short intro to the importance of the ICF core competencies and why number 3 today
3. What is TRUST (discussion and examples)
4. What is INTEMACY (discussion and examples)
5. What is expected at the different levels: ACC, PCC, MCC
Lecturer - Ina Schjøtt Brackman, Leadership trainer and Coach
Experience and personality
Ina is driven by her belief, passion and commitment to create better leaders, teams and wholehearted working environments. After working in corporate sales and marketing for 20 years, Ina became a professional coach and trainer 15 years ago. She coaches executives and runs leadership programs in Scandinavia, Europe and Africa. With her contagious energetic and open nature, Ina invites trust while always keeping her eyes on the ball - never letting business objectives out of sight. Ina coaches and leads workshop in English, French and Norwegian and is also fluent in German. She lives with her bi-lingual French-Norwegian family in Bergen, Norway and is a big lover of nature, ocean and snow.
Webinaret gir 3 CCEU.
Kun for medlemmer av ICF Norge!
NB: Som medlem av ICF Norge behøver du ikke å melde deg på dette webinaret, kun logge deg på.
Norske medlemmer som ønsker CCEU må delta på hele(!) webinaret og deretter henvende seg til ICF Norge på mail, for å få disse i etterkant.